- 【Superior Bulk Mealworms】 A 100% pet safe, all-natural mealworm feed. LuckyQworms meal worms freeze dried bulk treats can be used to support barnyard chickens, hens, wild birds, bluebirds, indoor fish, turtles, hamsters, ducks, woodpeckers, hedgehogs and more
- 【Long-Term Health】 Chicken feed mealwoms are a year-round, all-season treat for animals that’s non-GMO, free of additives, and supports a strong immune system and energy level
- 【Protein-Rich Nutrition】 These LuckyQworms mealworms for birds, chickens, and reptiles are high in proteins, vitamins, and calcium which impacts egg laying, molting and behavior
- 【Resealable Freshness】 We’ve made the mealy worms easier to provide you animals with daily nutrition by providing easy-to-store, resealable bags that don’t require refrigeration
- 【Unbeatable Quality Assurance】 Here at LuckyQworms we take pride in the quality of our freeze dried mealworms and customer support. Contact us with any questions (crushed mealworms) for reliable service. The satisfaction of customers is our LuckyQworms ‘s motto
Details: LuckyQworms dried worms for chickens are a safe, natural resource that supports your pet or animal’s growth, breeding habits, and daily diet and LuckyQworms bird treats is delicious too. Poultry: Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Guinea Hens and Turkeys. Insect Eating Animals：Hedgehogs, Reptiles, Fish, Turtles and Terrapins. Wild Birds：Robins, Starlings, Thrushes, Wrens, Dunnocks, Blackbirds, Tits Bluebirds, Woodpeckers and Blue Jays – just to name a few.
Advantages of LuckyQworms mealworms freeze dried for chickens Healthy, Protein-Packed Treats Immune System Support Pure, High-Protein,100% Non-GMO Support Premium Dried Mealworms,Naturally Wild Insect True Freshness, Natural, Animal Safe Long-Term Impact Bag Volume: 0.6Lbs
Warm Notes Please soak the chicken mealworms in water first 5-10 minutes to re-hydrate them to make the swallowing process gentler if you are feeding dried mealworms to young baby birds and baby chicks.
Analysis of LuckyQworms Excellent Treats for Chickens Crude Protein (min): 52% Lysine (min): 2.6% Methionine (min): 0.9% Crude Fat (min): 20% Crude Fiber (max): 10% Moisture (max): 7% Phosphorus (min): 0.6% Calcium (min–max): 0.03%-0.05% Salt (min-max): 0.48%-0.7% Sodium (min-max): 0.08%-0.11%
Feeding Directions Feed by hand or in a feeding dish. Or sprinkle on the ground to encourage foraging.
Storage Instructions Reseal and store in a cool, dry place.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.4 x 2.8 inches
There are no reviews yet.