- 3-STAGE FILTRATION: Water flows through media layers to filter water and ensure a clean aquatic environment.
- VERSATILE: For freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- FAST SETUP: Water-tight canister lid lifts up for easy removal.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Valve block for quick release to shut down water flow – separates from housing for quick, spill-free maintenance.
- Filter Foam pads screen out dirt and debris.Fills filter chamber with water for self-priming system startup.Please refer to the 6th main picture for the operation guide, the last main picture for operation precautions. If you find any problems in the process of operating the machine, please feel free to contact us, 24 hours online service for you!
- Age range description: Adult
Details: The following will teach you how to operate the machine step by step, as well as some matters needing attention in the operation, I hope I can give you a little help. Installation Instructions： 1. Open the fixing buckle of the lid and pick up the lid 2. Take out the filter material basket and add the cleaned filter material 3. Put back the filter material basket, cover the lid and buckle the fixing buckle 4. Connect the hose to the water outlet and water inlet, and rotate the nut to fix it 5. Connect the outlet pipe and inlet pipe to the other end of the hose and fix them in the fish tank 6. Add water to the fish tank until the distance between the water surface and the edge of the fish tank is less than 12cm, and the outer barrel of the fish tank is 40cm below the water surface 7. Make sure that the flow rate is adjusted to the maximum 8. Exhaust：Pull the handle up and down 2-4 times to suck water into the bucket Pay Attention： A: The air in the machine needs to be completely removed before it can be plugged in for use. B: If the machine does not work after power-on, the possible reasons are: 1) The air in the machine is not cleaned out: it is necessary to pour out the water in the machine and re-exhaust. 2) The switch of the water outlet valve needs to be adjusted to the maximum. 3) The water inlet and outlet hoses are knotted during installation. C: The air is completely discharged: the water level in the outlet hose is equal to the fish tank water level. Indicates that the exhaust step is complete. D: When installing the hose, pay attention to the hose not to be twisted to prevent the water flow from being blocked E: Do not tilt or put it upside down when puting the filter barrel F:When installing the water inlet pipe, the water in the fish tank should be sufficient G: The filter bucket must be placed on a horizontal surface, the shortest distance from the fish tank water surface is 40cm, the longest 110cm
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 10.0 x 8.1 inches