Brand: Bedtime Bulb
- SLEEP BETTER: Use Bedtime Bulb before bed to promote relaxation and quality sleep. It produces the perfect amount of light for evening activities: not too bright, not too dim.
- LESS BLUE LIGHT: LessBlue™ Technology emits less sleep-disturbing blue and green light than other light sources, including LED and incandescent lighting.
- NO HEADACHES, NO EYESTRAIN: Bedtime Bulb is engineered to provide more comfortable nighttime light. The instant you switch it on, you'll feel the muscles in your eyes relax.
- YOUR NEW EVENING RITUAL: Waking up well-rested starts with a healthy evening routine. Bedtime Bulb promotes calm and relaxation, setting the tone for a great night's sleep.
- LIGHTING YOU'LL LOVE: We started SimpleBulb because we were tired of confusing, unhealthy, unpleasant lighting. We stand behind our product with a 5-year warranty, and we're happy to help with your lighting questions.
model number: BB01
Part Number: BB01
Great sleep: As simple as changing a light bulb.
Too much blue and green light before bed disturb quality sleep.
Use Bedtime Bulb in the evening in place of sleep-disrupting incandescent, halogen, and LED lighting.
Sleep better with LessBlue™.
Blue and green light too close to bedtime disrupt the circadian rhythm, the body's internal clock.
This reduces the production of melatonin and makes it difficult to get a great night's sleep.
LessBlue™ Technology reduces sleep-interrupting blue and green light, helping you fall and stay asleep.
The advantages don't stop there.
• FlickerSafe™ Technology eliminates flashing that can lead to headaches, eyestrain, and a loss in concentration.
• Vivid Colors ensure that you can see your environment with crystal clarity.
• Bedtime Bulb consumes just 6 Watts of power, lasts 25,000 hours, and comes with a 5-year warranty.
How to use:
1. Install Bedtime Bulb in lamps you use in the evening
2. Use Bedtime Bulb for evening activities
3. Turn off Bedtime Bulb when you go to sleep
• Brightness: 350 Lumens (40 Watt Equivalent)
• Color Quality: 95 CRI
• Color Temperature (CCT): 2200 Kelvin
• Power: 6 Watts
• Base: E26 (Medium/Standard)
• Input: 120 V / 60 Hz (North America only)
• Shape: A19 (Replaces most Type A lamps, e.g. 40W and 60W)
• Rated Lifespan: 25,000 Hours
• Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Designed in Philadelphia.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.6 x 2.5 inches