- This aquarium decoration features a large grey castle perched upon a rocky hill with a flowing waterfall underneath. The cone shaped roof, archways, and stone details give a realistic feel.
- This castle provides visual interest for you and your fish. Holes provide hideaways for your fish to rest and passageways to reduce boredom.
- This aquarium ornament measures 12.8 inches across by 14.8 inches high by 8 inches deep. Castle is doubled sided and can be placed anywhere in your fish tank.
- Can be used alone or coordinate this castle with style RRW10 Part B to create a large 2 piece underwater kingdom for larger fish tanks.
- Made of safe durable resin, this aquarium decoration is hand painted with detail and is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
model number: RRW9
Part Number: RRW9
Details: The Penn Plax Castle Aquarium Decoration offers visual interest to your tank while reducing fish boredom. Painted in shades of grey, this medieval castle is perched upon a rocky landscape with a flowing waterfall underneath. This aquarium decoration serves two purposes, to add visual interest for humans but also acts as a hideaway and passageway for your fish. Aquarium ornament is made of quality resin and hand painted; measuring 12.8 inches across and 18.8 inches high by 8 inches deep. This aquarium ornament is freestanding and double sided so it can be placed anywhere in your fish tank. Coordinate this castle with the Penn Plax style RRW10 to create a two piece underwater kingdom in your fish tank.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 14.8 x 9.0 inches