Color: Blue; 1 Pack
- Our pumps are epoxy sealed and pass the voltage withstand test in compliance with the UL standard. 100% inspection is fulfilled for Quality Control according to ISO. The Motor impeller shaft is made of ceramic which is resistant to corrosion. While working, they are incredibly quiet and efficient and energy-saving with high lift. It can raise the water column to Max Head: 9.8 ft (3m). (Make sure to connect the water pipe to the smallest nozzle and make sure the joint is tightly sealed).
- These pumps are easy to clean and no tools are required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. Appearance volume：L 6.5 in. W 3 in. H 5.5 in.
- These amphibious pumps can be used in both saltwater and freshwater.
- This Amphibious pump is capable of the following setups – return pump, closed-loop, inline, and submersible. When being used as an external pump, make sure air is unable to get into the hose, because the pump is only intended to keep water flowing. This pump has a “smart shutdown”. If there is no water, the pump will automatically shut off.
- Powerful AC motors can produce 45w Power，Maximum water flow 1200 GPH – 4500 L/H，It has an adjustable flow. The wire is 6-foot 3 Prong Grounded Plug SJTW Cord (US), UL certification.
Part Number: JD-4500
Details: The 1200 GPH JD-4500 Amphibious is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any medium to large size fresh or salt water aquariums, ponds, pools, fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. It has adjustable flow and is easy to clean. It can also be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water.
★ 1200 GPH (4500 L/H)
★ Max Head 9.8 ft (3 m).
★ 5 ft (1.5 m) Polarized Plug (US) UL Approved
★ 120 Volt AC - 60Hz
★ 35w Power Consumption
★ 7 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 5 3/4"
★ 6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 32mm ID tubing connectors
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our company at our factory.
Our products have a beautiful and new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that operates super quietly.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The rotor shaft is made of wear-resistant long-lasting ceramic, so the pump can withstand saltwater erosion.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap secondary recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
3. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.8 x 4.8 inches
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-3 Working Days.
Shipping time: 5-7 Working Days.
Different countries use different logistics, and the cooperation logistics type has the following：Epacket, USPS, Express, DHL eCommerce… Free Shipping For All!
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on “Pay with Debit/Credit Card” and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address.
Pay With Credit/Debit Card
The available credit card options are listed above.Please note that we do not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information. Please wait until you see “Thank you” page, otherwise your order will possibly become the abandoned checkout. Thank you for your time!