- Constructed Out of Acrylic - 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and has a 93% transparency rating.
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
- Low Voltage - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer, Rated Voltage 120V
- LED Lighting - Built-in LED light, designed to fit your aquarium seamlessly
- Filter Cartridge - Designed to fit all biOrb aquariums
model number: 45914
Part Number: 45914
Details: You'll find the biOrb FLOW 15 Aquarium is a really easy aquarium to set up and own. Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box. It uses the proven biOrb filtration system and also has a built-in LED light. The biOrb FLOW 15 is ideal for keeping small fish or shrimp and is compact enough to place on your desk or in a small space. Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clog with dirt. Like all biOrbs, the biOrb FLOW 15 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain your biOrb FLOW 15 all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water. For safety and peace of mind, the lights and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic. You can enjoy all the technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box, making the biOrb FLOW 15 Aquarium the perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 13.7 x 9.9 inches