Brand: Alan Stone
Color: Blue Green
- When you receive the parcel please kindly put all the pebbles in the sun for about half an hour to make them charge fully for the first time use, then you can watch in the dark, they will glow brightly. They will last the glowing for about 2 -3 hours in the fully dark space. They can charge and glow repeatedly.
- If you want it to glow all the time in the dark indoor or outdoor please install a LED UV black light above them.
- They can be used to decorate the home and garden flower pots, to mark paths and walk way or as a border for plant beds or ponds.They can be applied to pool, bar, vase decors, fish tank and Aquarium;
- It's EN71 approved: non-toxic, non-radioactive and completely harmless to aquatic life.
- They look like natural onyx, they are non-toxic, non-radioactive and completely harmless to aquatic life.
model number: YGS16
Details: Before you own these Glow Stones Gravel Have you ever thought that your garden will shine? Have you ever fantasized about your walking in the “Star River”? Everything is possible! Wow, this is amazing! Versatile Decoration Perfect for DIY some words and patterns, show your creativity; Spread it on the walkway, pathway, driveway, hallway to light up your dark way; Transform your garden or backyard into a magical fairyland; Fit for waterscape decoration, landscape decoration or crafts decorations. Use in the planter, aquarium, fish bowl, swimming pool, flower bed, mason jar, etc. Glow in the Dark Gravel: Decorative luminous gravel absorb sunlight during the day and automatically give off light in the dark place. These magic stones glisten like shining jewels, you may feel you are walking on the star road. Safe & Durable Material Safe to use for indoor and outdoor, no harmful chemicals to people, fish, birds and plants. With fine workmanship and light weight. Can be used/charged repeatedly for long-lasting use. Warm Prompt: 1. Before the first use, please expose stones to sunlight/ bright light at least for 2-4 hours. 2. Do not heap up the gravel when they are exposed to the sun, make sure each of them absorbs enough sunlight. 3. The longer it absorbs the light, the brighter the gravel is, the longer the glowing time will be. 4. The darker the environment, the brighter the stones shine. 5. If they do not glow or bright enough in the dark, please put stones under the sun again. 6. Please keep stones away from kids under 4 years old to avoid choking and swallowing hazard.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.6 x 3.3 inches